Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 135 - Season 4 Ch 23

Sicuramente non lo uccidera ma non capisco perché confessare così a cuor leggero

MC will really be fucked up when he comes back from this mission, that's a good thing though, I would like to see his character continuously evolve. At the beginning he was a suicidal deadweight to his family, look at him now.

Dex-chan lover
I've already completely forgotten who he actually is in real life lol.

Double-page supporter
Ha! I knew it from a miles ago when i say the misson this time gonna be the most fucked up and will messed up the MC big time

Fed-Kun's army
I really wonder how he will be after the end of this mission...

Int he other missions he was always playing a character, which is why even if he was experiencing the world through their eyes, at the end of the day it was nothing more than the life of someone else.

But this is completely different, he refused the original Adis and now created this version which is neither his real self nor Adis. I wouldn't be surprised if after the mission, the MC ends up with a split personality or has to spend a couple of days trying to adapt back to his original self.....

I wonder what's the boss lady thinking right now? Is she excited about this development, or completely horrified about what her employee is becoming?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this is one of the few missions that will either invoke PTSD or long-lasting side effects for the MC because he realized throughout the mission is slowly becoming the worse of a person, like hell right now he's even laying the cards on the table because he's taking responsibility for all the people that died directly and indirectly by him.

Double-page supporter
I love this. I love his character right now and I love the side characters in this story.
Really hope no more of em die.

Users who are viewing this thread