Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 140 - S4 ch 28

Aggregator gang
my guess is he makes the apples "special" somehow and sells them. maybe he just somehow makes the bitterness of the apples the selling point. or applesauce

kind of related: in Spice and Wolf they did a thing where they had furs/apples stored together so the furs were infused with apple smell and they basically said the furs were from special animals because of this and sold for more.

my primary theory is to make apple cinder... the bitter flavour should complement the fermentation of the alcohol... either that or idk they might try to market it as some rare apple breed from a foreign country

It's really a long mission. Hopefully in the next mission he will get a mission that is short and funny.

Don't know what's so special about those apples.
So I'm not sure how it comes together.

Dex-chan lover
@tomdc
@LordGrid
@tomdc
@kerrowe

The Aomori apple from what I find online is apparently strong smelling and makes for good cider and apple pie, so you might be on to something tomdc.

He might do something similar to Spice and Wolf where he makes the apple looks rarer than they actually are.
If I had to guess ( assuming he doesn't refine them himself into cider or something ) is that he is going to put them in salt-water to make them look fresh again.
If he does he could make the argument that he got fresh apples when nobody else does because of the poor season.

Or he might just make the bitterness a selling point by talking loops around there heads, but that would be a bigger risk and less payout unless he does it REALLY well.

Users who are viewing this thread