Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 145 - Season 4 Ch 33

The author has really overdone himself with the most stupid plot/scheme i've ever read. I was expecting him to actually make something decent like cider out of the apples, but he went and made the most lame concept available.

@Murricath Well he is limited by the current era's tech and cider isnt something new. Cider been around since ancient greek. If there were humans, then there was alcohol. And we make alcohol out of everything possible. Obtaining a monopoly is a good move and actually rare. Its hard to obtain such a thing on any product as its an easy way to rake in profit and power.

Dex-chan lover
That restriction was a pretty good idea, if it wasn't for the said restriction this season would be pretty boring

@arvore it's called branding and monopole.

Because of the storm nobody has apple so it can't be done by someone else for cheaper. Also as he said it's a fair price for buying all and keeping only the better ones.

Fed-Kun's army
This remindsme of a video on "Why trading onion in financial market is illegal" but with apples

Dex-chan lover
someone in the castle wants a piece of pie??

this is probably the longest arc with some of the messiest interactions, i wonder how will the author close this part satisfyingly, and we haven't seen any other pieces that related to SoSe in this arc, wud be nice if he puts some in.

Sad part about this arc is that it doesn't seem nowhere clear to a closure. And if it is, it'll be badly written since we've wasted so many chapters already to build the arc.

Double-page supporter
Feels like every other arc all I here is "This arcs boring" "This arcs lame" "This arc is just bullshit" "This arc, this arc, this arc"
Pls just shut your complaining mouths for one chapter. Don't like the arc? Fine just skip it man. Don't even read this story tbh.
If you got past the first arc then just try and enjoy the rest of the story.
Don't see the point in criticizing the how the mc is getting by.
This arc is fine.
The characters are interesting, he has difficult challenges that stop him from advancing, he is developing as a character and so are the side characters. Hell even Adis(The dead one) is getting character development.
When he introduces his idea. Honestly was great. Unexpected and still obliged by the rules set by Adis. Wasn't like he pulled out gold coins outa his ass and said "WALLAH!"
The idea was even taken from old history irl. So it isn't unbelievable or anything that people bought that shit up.

If someone can explain to me in detail why they think this arc is trash or why they think that whole apple thing was bs. Pls tell me.

Honestly, this is yhe best manhwa I’ve read in a long time. The MC is smart and tackles every problem with brains and wits and only resorts to violence as a last method. It’s honestly refreshing from the brainless OP mc action from other works. If you don’t like this, then fuck off and read some other shit.

Aaaah, as usual, another cliffhanger! Thanks for the chapters, I've been looking forward to continue reading this story 😊
I wonder what happened, why did the lord summon him? 🤔 Is it really trouble, or is it an opportunity, instead? Hmhmm.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe something like a poison in the apple or something, and then they got blamed for it

Users who are viewing this thread