Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - Season 4 Ch 35

So she's hiding a hideous scar under that bandana, Adis is probably going to show her that he's scarred as well and tell her that he can get her a prosthetic. I hope that this won't start a love story as Adis is a commoner and princess falling for him is just stupid.

Wow, this was a great chapter. Sir Peiska has a short fuse...
Aaaaand it suddenly came to mind, that the princess' injury might be on the face and she might find the kind of mask Adis wears, useful. Mhmhmm... Then again, I suppose it's a sensitive matter. Wonder if the author will do something about this thread.

... Come to think of it, he still only found 1 comrade from Adis' merchant days. This mission... is extra long. I hope we won't be still reading this arc half a year later, ahahaha 😅 I mean, it's pretty interesting and complex but it's like it can fill up a few volumes in itself.

Fed-Kun's army
im surprised that even though the princess is royalty all she has is some cheap mask to cover up her scar while mc is able to source a way better mask for his own face.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit i skipped a bit ahead to see if this section is over. But DAMN its still going. That is surprising, I figured our MC would have finished the mission already.

Guys you are thinking too hard. She's only wearing a mask because there's COVID happening in her world now too.

Aggregator gang
@tomdc
I would assume it's because of the fact that Adis found someone who made something new.
I don't think masks like that were invented yet until Adis found that dude to make one for him.

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteParadox is correct, @tomdc. The ex-worker for Adis who makes the masks is someone doing something entirely unique, who has also been making these masks specifically of Adis' face, for multiple YEARS, in private. They aren't something that can be commonly found, or even rarely found; it's an entirely new discipline of mask-making.

Fed-Kun's army
@Amariithynar @InfiniteParadox I get what you guys are sayin but masks themselves aren't a new art - maybe the hyper realistic like the one Adis uses are like you said - so the princess could've just offered a reward to any skilled sculptor out there to make a decent mask with actual facial features and they would work on it because $$$. Like it could still be lower quality than Adis' mask but it would be way better than her current one.

Dex-chan lover
@tomdc She's using a simple cloth mask because it covers her face while not impeding her ability to breathe, her mobility, or her vision, and it's just a much lesser noble and a commoner in a private meeting that no doubt would normally, at least, be forbidden to speak about; not some high status ball or similar where she needs to doll herself up. She also is very obviously a proactive type, so likely also shares the usual tropes of hating to dress up instead of wearing practical clothing.

at first wasn't feeling this chapter, fortunately I enjoyed it quite alot. thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread