Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 151 - Season 4 Ch 39

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the TL fearing that people are so dumb that they cant get it. Really though, the mc just needs to satisfy that boi BUSSY and all will be well

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the issue here. She just has to say a price, and he just has to pay. Or is it that Adis can't actually afford Valtan and is demanding some kind of big discount?

Just tear into that twink bussy already. Even if he doesn't like it he can do it to spite Adis.

@maffo666 He's a biological male that doesn't wants to be a woman, that's a definition of the word "transgender".
Gay - Someone who's homosexual, that means man x man or woman x woman
Trap - someone who wants you to mistake their gender for another one.

You could argue that Valtan is gay because although she thinks that she's a woman on the inside, she still has a dick but that's a matter of perspective.

Lol, the translations are fine. It's totally clear when Valtan is the subject, regardless of whether you use 'he' or 'she'. The context gives enough information. It would only be confusing if you're skimming and not actually reading.

To make it more obvious, the TL could use Valtan's name a little more frequently instead of just replacing with a pronoun. Or just use "they", which is acceptable in English when sex/gender is unknown (which makes sense to me, since korean only has gender neutral pronouns, if I understand correctly?).

Pretty funny that readers are the ones confused but not the author or characters themselves 😂

@Lekimno Valtan is a guy who looks like a girl & acts feminine, seems like a trap to me. Valtan also knows he himself is a man & is sexually attracted to another man making him gay, he believes it would be easier if he was a woman because MC likes women. Adis also agrees that if he was a woman they could get together, but since Valtan is a man, it's unrequited love. I've been on the side of unrequited love and it's a terrible feeling, they do so much for you and you just feel bad & guilty, because you know what they want but can't give it to them. Anyway in short Valtan is a gay trap.

I wonder how Adis wants this to be resolved and how it will be resolved, the issue at the end seemed simple at first but now it seems like it'll be more complicated.

@ Other comments.
I don't think they have the medical technology to make that trans stuff happen anyways. Isn't surgery a big part of that?

I think Val is just a pretty looking guy simply.

@Klordz
If he's a male that doesn't want to be a woman how can he be trans?
The thing is he wants to be a woman, or I just misremembered that part of the manga. If I did then excuse my previous comments

@kerrowe
I don't think they have the medical technology to make that trans stuff happen anyways. Isn't surgery a big part of that?
"Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual." - Wikipedia
You mixed up the definitions of transsexual and transgender

@killaaks
That's a really convoluted train of thought but alright, let's not argue any further about this.

FB_IMG_1613791110708.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum Imho, this is all a power move to force Adis to take Valtan, which if it ends being true it would be really shitty 'cuz he doesn't see the dude that way.

bwuhahahaha
The hardest challenge yet, will he overcome this trial or fall for the trap.
Next time on DIMENSIONAL MERCENARY

@Lekimno "Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual." - Wikipedia.

This definition may be written by them but its not vary accurate. From my understanding and from claims in research They claim that their brains chemicals and reactions are like that of the sex they identify as, hence why they think they are trapped in the wrong sexs body. I find it weird how that definition uses the word "assigned" as if its something arbitrarily set at birth when common sense says that is not the case especially given how few of them there are, its not arbitrary at all. What they all call themselves varies from person to person, some of them find some of those terms to be derogatory so i find that quote from wikipedia to be inaccurate. Which given that anyone can edit those articles, being inaccurate is likely especially since there are not any scientific sources for such things, usually opinions are left out of wikipedia articles.

In the past it was considered a mental illness, but there are some trans people that are not interested in surgery and others that are. What i find interesting is that there is a mental illness where people feel like "that part of my body isnt mine, it shouldnt be on me" and some of them will try to hurt themselves to remove that limb or to force a doctor to remove it. While im sure its no fun to be in their situation, i find it interesting that some of them feel the absolute need to change their sexual organs to match how they feel, while others would never dream of doing that and are more then happy to live with their body as it is. Its also interesting that we teach people to accept their body how it is and to be happy with it while also living in a healthy way, but trans people are encouraged to do the opposite, to reject it and to change it through surgery. Though in general while i think people should be able to live how they want, i think many people that opt for plastic surgery are out of their minds, though there are many cases where its done to restore some kind of damage not just to modify their body to fix some imagined problem(like for instance, i saw someone that made their cheek bones so large they look more like an alien rather then a human, and they did so because they thought it made them look "pretty" like a normal person, that person to me seems to have a mental illness but they were still allowed to get the surgery despite their view of reality not matching reality itself. Some of those people even risk body parts falling off due to loss of blood supply from too many surgeries, i cant imagine the risk being worth it, yet they keep altering themselves).

Valtan aside, his trap of making false components to trick his competitors is freaking genius man. Sure, they can copy the pieces, but the assembly will still come from MC, and considering there’s no actual product, they will just waste money. And since MC’s previous product was so good, they would likely spend so much on the components because they’re confident it’s gonna sell well. Still, I’m curious to see how he plans to make money after that.

Users who are viewing this thread