Dimensional Mercenary

@Calihan why don't you think it as "We can help you and we have the power"? MC is not you, he has don't have option to choose at all. His best friend stabbed him in the back, his dad probably alcoholic or insane, his mom fell into a coma, and he's honestly trying to overcome all of those shits. Looking at his expression, he was angry and still calmly assess the situation. Maybe we will know more in the next chapter.

ID Theft? Why hasn't he taken his friend to court? I guess there is some level of sentimentally involved since he was his "best" friend.

huh. This sounds like how some people believe pop stars make deals with the devil and become possessed for gain and stuff. Interesting premise.

So it seems Koreans have surpassed the Japanese when it comes to interesting stories.
I mean this is kinda isekai, kinda not, but the premise is different and it's better than almost all of the japanese isekai counterparts.

Dex-chan lover
man..
so he takes on diff people, but is still himself. I wonder, does he have the choice to stick with one person if he so wished? or is he just as it states, a mercenary personality for hire for anyone? either way, cool concept.

@Umitencho try having ID theft taken to court and actually being proven.

It'll also not matter, since the stuff the person bought, has still fucked up your credit and gotten you in huge debt, since it's your fault for losing your shit, however illegal it was of your friend to do such a thing.

Oof, I'm getting the same level of feelings as I did for the first few chapters of Solo Leveling

@umitencho Wait, what? victim blaming?

I'm explaining to you how ID theft is just a horrible thing to go through, and that it doesn't matter if they catch the person, cause your life is fucked either way. Did you just not read?

mrf

Nice one. This is really nice. Only first couples chapter are boring, but I can tell where this is going. It'll be nice!

@sareg To quote you ", since it's your fault for losing your shit" Typical victim blaming bs. You don't know the circumstances behind the id theft and you are already making the jump to blaming the victim.

@Umitencho not sure if you're just dense or your reading comprehension sucks. "since it's your fault for losing your shit", is what the companies would say when you're explaining that you've been scammed.

@Sareg You are just full of it, your original comment did not read like you were quoting companies let alone anyone else, and all of that crap. You went from denial to goalpost moving. You are a victim blaming fool and that is the end of it. I rather have bad reading comprehension then to go around victim blaming for situations I don't have the facts of in total.

@umitencho Holy crap, you're aggressive.

I was basically just saying it in the way the company would respond, which is why I was saying that your reading comprehension is bad. But I assume you're just trolling now, so I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread