Dimensional Mercenary

What’s with the inconsistencies? Season 2 said he needed to be level 25 to get the potion but season 3 says level 50? And one mission was worth 150 million but then theyre saying 1.5? Wtf is going on? Is it a translator error?

Aggregator gang
Lol TL had the best answer bc it will mess with his work.

its getting boring fast , and the poor TL doesn't help . too many inconsistencies on the reward value , like one chapter he need to be level 25 to get the potion then the another chapter say level 50 is needed , or 1 mil that turn into 100k the next chap , same for mission completion criteria , its all messed up .

This genre is what we call as Quick Transmigrations. If you read Chinese manhuas' QT, well...this is def the better one lol. Even compared to some of Chinese's webnovels about QT, this is quite good too. There might be some inconsistencies and the plots may proceed too fast, but it's actually common in QTs novels... so I don't really have many complaints about this manhwa.

So many confusion
TL doesn’t help either
“Let’s not make it more confusing for our readers”
They said.....
Um... yea wtf?

The story and the art have become lame since season 2 (artist change). Only season 1 is worth reading.

I'm one of the rare cases who actually didn't find the long arcs boring, but maybe binge reading had something to do with it. Waiting for each chapter to see little plot progress would be frustrating.

But I like how MC is rational, the quests are different and give food for some thought. It's not typical leveling and nakama power - there's real problem solving, moral dilemmas, war tactics, etc.

The art style plummets in season 2 but gets a lot better in season 3, just saying

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a manhwa where every arc is a namek arc
You'll get Dimensional Mercenary

Group Leader
This is just the kind of thing you need to read by volume and not by chapter.
I had not read since last mission's arc, and read in one go up to the current chapter and have been thoroughly enjoying it.
However if I read this chapter by chapter each week, this would be extremely frustrating.
If you want to enjoy it, just give it time and binge read later, is what would be my advice! It might look like "namek" chapters from a weekly perspective, but from my mine, not coming after many months, the world building, elaborate strategies and development, are definitely very enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
It was interesting at the beginning, but dropped in writing and art quality.
MC is pretty terribly written, with him becoming a mix between edgelord and bad sophist, who either kills/threatens or uses shallow bullshitter, the latter one being the bad kind of bullshittery, since the story tries to pretend it to be legitimate arguments.

I’m stopping after ch.70. The art changes were for the worse (season 1 - season 2) I greatly disliked the game menu system that they’re going with. It just downgrades the experience alongside with the other system that other manhwas are using (having someone of higher skill help them and talk to them cliche).

The problem where I am at is that we only get a glimpse as to how bad the problem is and we don’t get to see as the readers how truly bad it is. All because they simplified it through a game system panel. Then they started adding random game elements per level up, like what? (Referencing the canadium arc). The mc gets everything handed to him through this panel, what made this series good for me was the fact that he, by himself, was able to deduce and come up with solutions to his problems and not rely on an outside source with the memories of the person he’s inhabiting. This can be seen in the first two arcs. It gets worse over time as the story continues, for me.

Users who are viewing this thread