Dimensional Mercenary

So what's the deal here? Is he one time only jump into another world or he can switch between world?

@Tian26 as the title of the manhwa is(Dimensional Mercenary not other world Warrior) the job he got is to hop from world to world as mercenary
there is a novel of it before it's made into manhwa but i don't think there's anyone translating it to english,or they use a different name
i read a bit on the korean wiki of it,it's full of spoiler though

I gotta say, the idea of a middle man swapping the souls of those who would sell theirs for money with those in the past who would sell theirs to get out of a terrifying situation is freaking fantastic and original story material! Loving this so far :D

Double-page supporter
maybe that 99% is due to some crossroads devil who gave that parson's kid gold and that korean guy for job in exchange for soul?
a VR Devil lol

Dex-chan lover
i wish the job website is real. not bec isekai but bec you can get the job

As of Chapter 4:

I say it's decently interesting so far. Only things to comment on are why isn't he angrier for having his mind read? I would be. You can fuck off with that crap. Who cares if he's sold his soul, hes working for the company already. There are things you should and shouldn't do, it's hard to accept the MC if he can't get angry at things you shouldn't do being done to him. I know some will disagree, this is only my opinion. I hope he doesn't accept conditions that are unfavorable to him from these women just because they're women. He knows his life is on the line, you can't mess around with that.

It'll be interesting to see how he levels up and what you can get from it though. And to others commenting about him getting only 1%, I'm gonna say that was only because it was the tutorial.

As far as him not knowing if i'ts fact or fiction, just accept it as fact for the time being. He does this, so he gets passing marks. If it feels real, acts real (things work according to how you already know them to work), it's probably real.

And no way is he gonna push that armored dude off the ledge. Seeing how close he was to him at the starting point, he isn't gonna have enough force to knock him back. The armored dude KNOWS this is a possibility unless hes also new, which I suspect he isn't. But the story has to progress somehow....

It bothers me that in almost every story we only have super attractive women. Where is the average person? I get that this company probably has super duper powers, but come on.

@Calihan well, if i was exposed to such thing as sending ppl to different dimension and mind reading, i'll be confused as fuck and you saw what was he thinking right? The woman in a sexy devilish costume. Our mc, being a virgin beta he is, is embarassed.
Though i believe the company is set to be fair and won't give any conditions that can cross the line,even though mc alrdy sold his soul.
About the attractive women part. It's a story, attractiveness sells, this should be obvious. Name 1 heroine/main chara that's unattractive (beside a 'bad' portrayal, like aku no hana anime those looks weird af).

I also can't understand why people are so broken up over killing others in a legit situation. I get it, it was SUPER sudden. He's a solider fighting with enemies on a battlefield. Someones gonna die, make sure it isn't you. He does that which is awesome, props to him. His hands are shown to be shaking while he's thinking about it afterwards. If those people were real and not a simulation or something like that, ya he did kill real people. Yes, I know he isn't used to killing so he isn't prepared for it. This is just me being a whiny bitch.

@REDS I'm aware that a company would like to have an attractive woman as the first thing you see when you walk in as people would be amiable to that. Makes sense. But why are they reading his mind right off the bat? And its apparently not just "regular mind reading" where you hear thoughts, because he doesn't describe what shes wearing, but pictures it. She still somehow knows what hes thinking. The secretary and the CEO showing off these mind reading powers as soon as they meet isn't something that anyone would look fondly upon. It's not just showing off, its like trying to tell him that they're capable of doing anything and he would be subservient. There's gotta be a better way to describe it than that but I'm overly tried. Maybe its better to say that they're trying to say that they're the boss and hes the worker. No.. That's not right either. Trying to turn a feeling into words is hard, communication sucks. Fuck typing things out. "Wouldn't you say we know you pretty well Mr. Kang?" To me, that would be the other person trying to intimidate me.

It's also interesting to note that when he asks if it was real she responds with 'in a sense'. We still don't know the full details on what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread