DINER - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Melty Rich & Honey Soufflé 3

Dex-chan lover
The roller coaster still running... I suggest you to wait till the arc finish.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyler06 Totally agree.
If she doesn't learn from her mistakes after this I'm dropping the manga.

Dex-chan lover
It be funny if the bomb was a dud just to mess with her / teach her a lesson about trusting murders

i dont feel bad for her either
he literally told her 25251412563 times not to trust those people. like he attempted to rape you girl, you're seriously bout to let him touch you long enough to put a BOMB COLLAR ON YOU

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this girl is such an idiot.

If I were her, I'd bring a gun or knife on my person at all times. Or better yet, a complete EOD suit, wired C4 and a couple of grenades. That should put all those maniacs in line.

Dex-chan lover
you've been there for like months at this point, how did you not see this coming? god you are dumb

Aggregator gang
This manga would be so much better if it actually gave her consequences. She survived getting impaled by a huge rod and being left there for hours, she survived AND won a card game against seasoned veterans who were cheating, and we all know that she's going to survive this "bomb". This is unironically a 6 or maybe 7 out of 10 until stuff actually starts to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...she lives in the diner ? Is that why she only got a chocolate as a payment ?

Contributor
Bonbello is brutal, ahah.

And this girl will probably become a killer machine soon at this rate.

pg 18 her face looks scary as fuck didn't think this was a horror manga just gore

Users who are viewing this thread