DINER - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Eden's Dinner & Strange Four Plates 4

Double-page supporter
so they really spite the heads way thats why they slaughtered the "dog" man oh man

Dex-chan lover
that was the most bullshit ricochet if i've seen one...

Aggregator gang
How in the fuck was that ricochet even possible? Are you telling me that the guy who shot his hand was so fucking great that he directed the aim to a fucking pate which ricocheted and killed the two of them?

Dex-chan lover
By shooting his hand, he made the son kill his own parents. The witness aka murder clown can testify to that. A little loophole Bon used.

Kinda sad mini arc. The dad was going to shoot his hand before the son could shoot himself.

I was SURE. It was clear that the fact that Kanako is surviving so long raises questions. I was sure he would be asked to kill her at some point. I wonder how she's going to get out of it?

And the son was wrong. Precisely, Kanako stands out because she doesn't lose her humanity.

oh wow. The bullets they purposely ricocheted to kill his dog then also ricocheted to kill them. DEEP.

@LordFifthIsLife Lmao the logic of this manga is soooo out there, that I dont even mind at this point.

@Ishtar It's true that she does's lose her humanity, and she has the will to live. She has been through hells and hells and she still wants to live.

Okay let me get this straight- at first I thought. The parents were insane and that killing their son made no difference to them in the long run.

Fast forward to the middle and end. Its hard to tell if they were telling the son all that horrible shit to make him feel better and easier for him to kill them. Or that how they really felt along and because they were going to die either way it was better not to lie.

The ending kinda made me like the parents no matter the interpretation. The big boss thought they were doing something special. By forcing 2 killers to raise a kid. To get back at them for killing his dog all those years ago. Where the husband didn't regret shit and im here for it. They clearly felt something to force the son to kill them and keep living.

In the comments i always see someone bring up Kanko. Kanko personality wouldn't be so bad if the story was better. If the story said holy shit this one good person is rewarded for their actions. The audience sees that it would be better. But no- kanko is forced to stay stuck on stupid and navie. The story goes out of its way to punish her for no reason so it's clear she has no narrative purpose. Besides to be the weak sad women with to big of a heart.

Users who are viewing this thread