DINER

Contributor
A lot of this is just gratuitous gore, but I like the MC, so I'll keep reading. They do a good job of setting up some emotional stakes, and it's more fun to see some people live and some people die rather than all one or the other.
I see Edgelords being like "when is she going to learn to be less sympathetic, dumb, etc" as if they haven't interacted with another human before. And like, fair, I get that sometimes it is annoying to see a character try to do a good thing in a series people read to live out their dark violent fantasies. But also, suck it, weenie. It hurts seeing people acting better than you in a shittier situation and that's the point. You aren't going to be happy no matter how many times they "get what's coming to them"

Unpopular opinion: This is a masterpiece lmao
But fr tho I rlly like this manga
I'd die for Bonbello

I thought this was just going to be a story about a waitress and the wacky criminals at a diner, instead it actually has a plot.

OMG I really like this, I hope you will keep this up! Thank you for your hard work😊

A good idea with a bad execution. This is the best way to describe this wreckage of a story where nothing is set in stone. At least the author should have kept it realistic.

I honestly thought this manga was going to be some sort of stupid bullshit but it's actually very captivating. The author's got me hooked.

Enough chapter to give this a review, I guess:

A story about Bakako The Dumb Girl and her antics in the world of professional killers and psychopaths. Accompanied by her sidekick Bonbello The Killer Chef, mostly there to clean up her mess. Her secret weapon is the surprised pikachu face when dealing with obvious situations, except she's genuinely surprised... every time. What's the next dumb thing will Bakako do? suspense suspense 🤪🤪

Dumb fun and a some guilty pleasure reading experience. Art is ok, though. 5/10

Aggregator gang
quick review:
it's like watching a dog chasing an imaginary ball
it looks dumb, it feels dumb, it is dumb
but fascinating to watch

5/10

Wait, I didn't understand. Is the father shoot the son's hand when I tried to kill him self?

Users who are viewing this thread