DINER

I didn’t realize this manga was dropped but thank you, Xunder, for picking it up! I am excited to see the story progress 😊😊

Man, this is such a mess of a story and I can't say I like it, but I CAN say that I read it completely. It so pointless edgy, so overblown and melodramatic that it goes beyond parody and it becomes this great mess of pseduo drama and gore. It deserves its 4/10 and its recommended as this hot piece of garbage that will entertain your afternoon.

Man, this is such a mess of a story and I can't say I like it, but I CAN say that I read it completely. It so pointless edgy, so overblown and melodramatic that it goes beyond parody and it becomes this great mess of pseduo drama and gore. It deserves its 4/10 and its recommended as this hot piece of garbage that will entertain your afternoon.

Aggregator gang
The more I read the more annoyed I get. Her kindness is never rewarded. Even when it‘s Bonbello’s fault for refusing to give her literally any information. Feels like some bullshit grimdark the author somehow thinks is profound.

I just wanna say thank you so much for you who keep translate this amazing manga!

Dex-chan lover
It’s edgy as hell but somehow I can’t help continuing to read it though. I do wish Kanako would stop being used as a punching bag so often. She’ll just be standing there and like 3 separate characters will start berating her

Users who are viewing this thread