Diphylleia’s Coup Is Being Planned - Ch. 2 - This is... my family in this world

I feel like he's one of those dad's that love the wife more than his children. Maybe I'm wrong... 😰It's like he's deliberately sending them away so he can spend more time with the wifi.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

@kylie_aliah
I agree. It's like the artist hates drawing backgrounds or something, so it's just all of them floating in white space at different angles, with some abstract splotches and fx effects thrown on top to try to mask the fact that there's no backgrounds. That, and close-ups. Don't have to draw backgrounds if their faces takes up the whole panel, right? And flower frames. Sooo many flower frames, lmao 😂

Group Leader
competitive father-daughter?

i also felt vaguely uncomfortable by the author's unwillingness to draw proper backgrounds lol

translater-nim, dandelion isn't just a weed. it's a very beneficial and medical plant used in primitive medicine, it symbolizes life, hope and dreams. it was colonizers who deemed them weeds

Dex-chan lover
@Phanin
translater-nim, dandelion isn't just a weed. it's a very beneficial and medical plant used in primitive medicine, it symbolizes life, hope and dreams. it was colonizers who deemed them weeds
Exactly, it was actually something that helped your life, unlike today where everyone treats it as a weed

Im smiling so hard right now!! Just because I see my name is the name of aschool in this novel, literally whenever i see my name in anything it makes me happy hehehe. My name is Serenity.

Yes the dad is kinda garbage but what would you expect from a king who was bought up learning even from a young age? Reading from his behaviour, he is strict because his parents were strict and if he was single parented with only one parent (cold hearted one) to teach him then thats even worse. He was bought up with such behaviour and so hes treating his children like how he was treated, its been normalized for him.

Users who are viewing this thread