Diphylleia’s Coup Is Being Planned

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is my first time seeing one from Vietnam...

The 13th Vietnamese comic added to MangaDex. All of the other ones are dead before reaching chapter 10.

Your Scans group should translate the webtoon carefully ....
Especially the word "Nghiệp" in raw means:"karma" not the "Job". And DL simply is "Deadline"
"18 cái xuân xanh" means her's year olds.....
Nah that's something i want your guys the watch out...

Omg, I've never seen Vietnamese comic with this good of an art, it's great seeing more Vietnamese artists make comics like these

I totally agree with blipBloop, the art is great compared to a lot of Vietnamese mangas that I've read before! I hope this manga continues! If not, I'm reading it raw.

ooooh,its pretty!!!
im superficial AF, pretty art = follow!
kinda sus abt the summary though. "sorrow"? if this turns out depressing and grim i will cry. and drop this comic faster than water falls. but... the art is so pretty though...

There's not much new to see here so far, but I do love learning about other cultures through their stories. Apparently, Vietnamese comics don't do well usually, but this is the first I've seen, and it doesn't seem bad. Hopefully, we'll get updates on this one.

As a Vietnamese, I am extremely intrigued and surprise that this exists. It's very fucking weird feelings LOL

Group Leader
God I never knew how much I needed a viet comic until now, pretty art AND potential angst sign me tf up.

Remember to support the official English release and the authors on (Naver) Webtoon! It's free and just a click away! They are trying their hardest to gain a following over there and we should try to encourage them to stay! Who knows it might prompt more foreign creators to the platform!

(Also thanks towards the scantalation group on here for their hard work and bringing attention to this comic!)

Users who are viewing this thread