Diphylleia’s Coup Is Being Planned

@Rizkid1412 oof that really sucks. Well it's the thought that counts right? You did your best 😊

Hopefully someday it'll be available in your country!

My family is Vietnamese, and when I showed this to my sister she was like, " Hey, Hey, Hey! That's MY NAME!! I'm SO reading this!"
If you couldn't tell, her Vietnamese name is the same as the FL.

What annoying me the most is that whenever the protagonist crossover to another world they seem to think that everything is in there power. You were engaged, not married. You have plenty of time to meet each other and get to know each other. Or I guess you could just run away

This looks like quite ... amateur.
It's still rough, the scene from panel to panel. And it's not particularly interesting. The art also won't do the justice for me.
Good luck for the author, there are still more spaces to improve. I don't plan to continue this.

I don't know why but some of the few chapters is a bit misleading.. I can't connect much with the flow of the story, like in her past life she ate a sandwich of her mother then tramigrated to another world and thats it? Its so mysterious sending her daughter to another world... Then one day she forgot the names of her parents in her past life and also her name that day... I don't know its still confusing some parts are rather fast forward to the events and its hella confusing... But dont get me wrong I am Pros at the art style I truly support how beautiful the characters are although at one chapter some points out about how the comic doesnt have much as a backround layout of the settings.. I wish the author would hire a backround editor to make it more appealing...

love how it's not like the other isekais where the original world the MC came from was forgotten. i was kinda shocked by them putting what is happening on the other side. it means that the parents know something hahahaha maybe they weren't really her parents?

Group Leader
she was drugged by her mum and this is just one big trip

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's a confusing story,maybe i'll drop it and come back later when it's a little bit clearer...

Group Leader
@BraveDude8
wait that was a spolier? I was just making shit up
does she legitimately get drugged with a hallucinogen and the entire manwha just her on an acid trip?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tenshi_A

Not a fucking clue, but it got reported as a spoiler by a couple of people and I like to err on the side of caution.

This is the most confusing manga I've ever read. They keep throwing in random memories from the past that we never got to experience with her, so we're always like wtf she knows them? I wish it was more linear. It only gets more confusing when they try to make it isekai. Did she reincarnate? Is she from another world? Wtf is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread