Discarded Plans: Female Body Modification Catalog

jak

Contributor
Wtf did I just read? Curse the title for luring me in.

Sooo.....is there a tag for fucked up stuff because if so this probably needs it lol. Not the weirdest i've ever seen but still pretty high up there.

Supporter
I had a feeling, but this is one fucked up fetish. I want to hear, from someone with this fetish, why this is attractive to them...

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer

If I had to guess (dont have the fetish, but your question made me also curious so I just did some quick research, for science), it looks like a branch of transformation fetish i.e. body modification, furry, forniphilia (human furniture), inanimate transformation, transgender (the fetish not the identity), etc.. or some kind of twist on a BDSM fetish with a specific focus on bondage and submission. As for why it is attractive to these people with this kind of kink, idk. Maybe there is some mental relationship between different section of the brain which relates sexual pleasure with something less common.

I imagine this fetish's subject matter could span the full spectrum from extremely tame topics to a horrible twisted abomination which even the fire cant destroy.

author-san, please contact me for your future plans, the future needs to revolutionize humanity by synthesizing humans and objects to escape our limits in a human body, i shall be waiting

Users who are viewing this thread