Disease

@kyrillos Dude, calling diseases by locations, people, all of that has been a practice for fucking hundred of years calling it the Wuhan fucking virus isn't racist you dumbass.

This is the definition of racism : prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

He is literally just calling it a virus that came from Wuhan.

@kyrillos what a fucking dumbass politically correct cuck you are just shut up. We don't care about the Chinese cucks they all can go kill themselves as much as I care. Though they did well with that virus the quarantines were pretty fun.

The kung-flu discussion aside, this manhua is pretty solid. I like the MC, he starts off kinda weak, but he's not a bitch. His motives are reasonable, and the mystery of the special powers brought with the disease is also pretty fun.

@Teorah you're the fucking dumbass here. The CDC literally put in the disease/virus naming guidelines that prohibit naming a disease/virus after a location.

And you're argument here about it not being racist is pretty goddamn weak. You state the definition of racism yes? Can you not comprehend English or something? It says "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution" would you not say the people of Wuhan are not individuals or a community? You're clearly ignorant about the rising hate crimes against Asian people across the world especially in America because of this bigoted, racist naming of the virus. The CDC placed those guidelines in order to avoid naming it the "Wuhan Virus" or the "Kung-flu" giving the virus these names antagonizes Asian people across the world look up what people have been treating Asian people as of recently.

Calling disease by location or people has literally frowned upon and not been in practice for hundreds of years idk where you pulled that info. And don't even try to bring up the Spanish Flu as an argument. If you have half a brain cell you would know that it wasn't named that bc it originated from Spain it was called that bc it had the most cases then and those guidelines have not been made back then.

So much for finding out if the manga is good from the comments.

Ebola virus, named after the river in the region the virus was first discovered by western medics.
Nile fever. Guess where it is from.
Ross River fever... etc.

There is speculation in western media (and Fox does not count as media) the virus was not named after the area in China it was first identified, because China told WHO it would leave the organisation if they did, taking a lot of funding with them. And seeing as the usa was not paying their dues, it seems ok that China got to name it.

It is also possible the hammering system was changed for other reasons... wait till the next pandemic to see if it sticks.

Also, the 1918 influenza outbreak was called the Spanish flu because the Spanish press was not censored in WWI. They were the first press to report cases of it. The"flu" most likely originated in the USA. A training base reported cases before anywhere else, but they had to get troops to Europe. By the time they realised what was going on, too late. French, British, American & German etc. Pressess were all censored, and did not report the flu for fear of panic etc.

Any way... is the manga any good?

Ps, pretty sure the AMERICAN CDC does not get to name pandemics.

Why would i listen to to a bunch of losers in the CDC lmao, i'll call the virus whatever I want to, what are they gonna do about it

Fed-Kun's army
Mods be cleaning up my comments but not this garbage ass comment section?

@Meybi
You made me laugh and honestly I must be tired lol
and yes this comment section looks jacked up

God damn, it's like finding yourself on the wrong side of a website like Reddit or YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread