Disgusting Otaku, Become an Idol! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Disgusting Otaku Goes To Her Live Concert (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
my god.. di i get theory after reading this...

is a little bit wild in my opinion but, here's.

If you go back to the early chapter maybe 3 or 4.. remember everyone thought Tamaki Arisu was a girl... but in reality.. he's not.

What if... i say what if, Tamaki Arisu actually a girl... but turn into a middle age man at the same time yoko became a girl. Maybe he was the one who pull of the supranatural thing that made them switch gender.

As a matter of fact, in the Pre-Serialization he push Yoko to become more popular then it should be.

well is all theorie, it could be wrong...
but boy, i get over excited when the thought come and want to share it for anyone own opinion.

Aggregator gang
@Askun
So this is one of those wacky theory that good enough for a twist but not entirely impossible. I will have a good laugh if this is actually true(lol)

Dex-chan lover
"I'm the weakest link! LET ME BE BACKGROUND!" Is the vibe I get from our protag at this point

I like how the MC's immediate reaction to an upcoming new song is "ohmigosh I gotta buy it" still. Wonder if she'll ever think about those old otaku friends.

Contributor
Don't do that, you'll kill the poor girl.

@Nazdrovie
iirc from the webcomic, they meet up at a handshake event

blocking and deleting to save their butt was not in web comic if I remember it right.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as she started about how horrible she felt she did, I had a sneaking suspicion that she'd end up center stage before long.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking that since chapter one about college student and office worker hang out with middle schooler

Users who are viewing this thread