Disgusting Otaku, Become an Idol! - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Disgusting Otaku, Produces

Contributor
The squggly font you use for speech outside of the bubbles is hard to read at the size it is.

Dex-chan lover
I also agree with this.
lol.png

Supporter
I really want Yoko's personal life to get equal focus with their idol career. Romance is kinda over-emphasized in gender-bending manga, but it's still interesting. Even if Yuko just decides they're too conflicted over liking boys and/or girls, that's way better than just ignoring the question.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the author pull off a romance just because I would it's in character. They are bros, and Aisaka doesn't seem to care much about things like gender.

Only plot hole would be that Aisaka wouldn't allow herself to "betray" the fans, because she is a fan herself.

Dex-chan lover
Gomen, I'm resuming TL
It's Vol 10 because Volumes 4 to 9 were "one-shots" the author is selling on Booth/Amazon, and those chapters are not numbered story chapters per se.
I see, what a confusing series this be.

It's pretty good but I can't get emotional because 4 koma style

Not sure if it was a TL margin comment or TLed mangaka/artist margin note on p6 -
worth noting that Negative Ions are not pseudoscience, there is a well documented biochemical effect e.g. from rainstorms, waterfalls, etc, as published in officially recognised scientific and medical journals - however it is true that there are countless products on the market which claim to produce them even if they do not do so with any significant area-of-effect -
and as healing as the sight of yuri may be to us, it is most likely not as a result of negative ions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread