Disgusting Otaku, Become an Idol!

Group Leader
No chapter this week, I've been too busy with the holidays to complete the next chapter in time

There's nothing that bad about the series but I also feel like the genderbend is wasted. This could have just been "Regular Girl becomes an idol and sucks at it" and it would be exactly the same story.

A fun comedy series. Definitely worth at least checking out for a few chapters to see if you might enjoy it! Thanks for the work, translation team!

This is actually more entertaining than I thought it would've been. Pretty fun characters, hesitated to read at first, but it got a lot better after a while.

Dex-chan lover

There's one thing I need to know to give this series a shot, and it's "Does this otaku actually have to learn how to put in the effort to maintain a healthy, conventionally attractive body that is able to perform idol work, or does he just magically become an effortlessly cute mary sue?"
She is cute and that is one of very few strengths as an idol.

What's with the chapter groupings? Why does it go from Volume 3 to Volume 10?

What's with the chapter groupings? Why does it go from Volume 3 to Volume 10?
Volumes 4 to 9 were side stories (each volume consisting of just one unnumbered chapter focusing on one character from Platinumoon, plus some omake 4komas) released on Booth/AmazonJP/DLSite after the original serialization ended and the mangaka bought back the rights to the manga from the webcomic site. When the actual chaptered "re-serialization" resumed on Pixiv the mangaka decided to keep the volume numberings constant, so the new chapters were grouped under Vol 10 and so on.
You can check which character is featured on each side story volume from the cover art page.

Users who are viewing this thread