Divine Emperor

Dex-chan lover
i love the way their outfits just hug their curves
yesyesyesyes
yes

42 chapters while ongoing publication? Either MD have to update this series or this series really got cancelled or something

Can someone confirm if this has "Harem" or not?

The cover image is really..., you know... cough...

From the cover, I think it'd be polygamy. I'm not against that, though. I honestly prefer that way, though. XD XD XD

Seems like that black girl is killed. I actually kind of losing motivation when MC let that girl go away after. Good thing, the author still later kill her probably for the doll or something.

Reminder,,
There are NO Romance and Harem tag for this

the generous translator team knows best!

Why you people give low stars, do you have no remorse spitting on other people work??

Did your heart turn into stone from loneliness?

At least honor translator team, don't give star at all if you don't like it.

I’m surprised that this is a 7. It should be at least an 8 as it’s better than most manhuas in terms of art, storyline (so far), and the MC.

By the way, does anyone know what chapter the raws is currently at? Is the raw update weekly or monthly?

Dex-chan lover
@Fussion007 thats just stupid, while i personally like this manhua a great deal more than most manhua, it is necessary for people to down vote things they dont like, otherwise everything would be 9 stars or higher... it would defeat the entire purpose...

@HollyRisk i don't know about novel, but just make a little guess. Some of manhuas that I read which gives several women in the cover somehow lead into harem. But, I might be wrong about this.

Users who are viewing this thread