Divine Emperor

Fed-Kun's army
This is honestly reallllly good for a Chinese manhua. Rather good even compared to a Chinese novel itself

Fed-Kun's army
@Hathaway
1. No news regarding ex fiancee.
2. Redhead woman with inscription on her head is introduced around chapter 86
she is a demon succubus, maybe in the future raws she could be in waifu list.
3. Jingying or that black haired girl. She made to the waifu list. Mc accepted her love.

@Piyush123 i see...well another few months of waiting i suppose its really hard of me to read if the mc starts treating people close to him bad without a solid reason(in this case i can only blame bad writing since on one hand the author made the girl pretty nice early on but later made her seems evil by forced...anyway thx for the reply

Fed-Kun's army
@Hathaway
I don't usually recommend anyone manhuas generally, as it kinda get trash story in the early part or in the middle.
For this, i think the story is pacing at a good place, well it got rushed in the barbarian arc. Well, every chinese wuxia have gone through the same treatment, trash mc..... Blah blah blah, don't know how this story will turn out in the future.
For harem part, i think rn he has two lover previous one and black gal, so its good that harem route is not in follow up.
I recommend to give this a read, if you don't have other manga to read.
For forced villian part of that girl, maybe staying a friend rn now is a good option

@Piyush123
Im fine with the so called "generic" manhua since im a sucker for pretty much any story with cultivations esp harem ones (started out with jp stories but these i liked more)so far over the years this is actually the 2nd(1st being Lord Xue Ying) manhua/novel/donghua ive seen that completely made no sense on how an mc treats those that was close to him(mainly ex fiance)i mean their interaction gave me a headaches but this one does seems like a nice read later on but for now its kinda hard to bring myself to read it knowing that the beginning chp didnt even get me interested in the story but who knows that might change months later so for now ill just occasionally look at the comment section to see whats going on with the story

What the actual fuck is with these fucking cultivation stories and their obsession with
Stockholm Syndrome/using aphrodisiacs to introduce "romance."

Like, holy shit, why?

Anyways, it's generic, but not too bad. Slightly above average, even (at least when compared to other manhuas). 5.5/10, I guess.
But with the whole aphrodisiac shit taken into account, it drops to a 4/10 for me personally, but like... I am really biased when these sorts of tropes appear, so eh.
Read if you need something decent to occupy yourself with, but don't expect a masterpiece.

Double-page supporter
Cultivation from weakest to strongest: Body Tempering Rank, Divine Rank, Divine Sea Rank, Divine Stage Rank, Divine Pavilion Rank, Divine Province Rank, Divine Primordial Rank, Heavenly Province Rank, Heavenly Palace Rank, Deity Rank, Deity King Rank, Heavenly Rank, Heavenly Ruler Rank, Heavenly Emperor Rank, Celestial Rank, and Supreme Rank.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow thanks for the mass update. Well that was interesting. Big things happening. Felt a little rushed tho.

Users who are viewing this thread