Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Confession

Double-page supporter
after jun and tomo's been away for months now Im glad this two retards suddenly pop out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
It's more funny to read when I imagine them actually shouting out loud. Goddamn this manga's a gold mine.

Group Leader
Honda’s family is very fun, the mom & dad playing games and making their son pull all-nighter to play with them

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's the "hurdur how could I date someone super hot that I don't know anything about" anti-logic.

You're lucky this is a comedy

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking funny.

Japan has it backwards a lot of the time. You date most people to find out if you have deeper feelings for them. You start to date because you think "man, I like this person" then figure out if there's something there.

Waiting to fall in love with someone before you even start dating them is gonna make you miss out on so many good things in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I realize that I’m starting to read Yukari’s lines in Minori Kushieda’s voice. Very fitting!

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Okay, that fake ending on page 3 had me seeing flashbacks of the low sanity effects from Eternal Darkness.
Also, Shinichi's parents seem super-cool. Grown-up geeks that force their kid to play consoles with them? Oh woe!

Mako seems prone to saying dumb things because she's either nervous or gets too involved/emotionally pumped-up. Shinichi seems to say dumb things because he's Shinichi.

Users who are viewing this thread