Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Confession

Fed-Kun's army
actually, he said a good point about the confession and half assed confession.

F cup and pretty small for her size boobs. Look up dd cup. Not big at all lol.

Double-page supporter
@OniBarubary Huh? I don't understand that. Why should I date someone I know nothing about? What am I going to miss out? When you date someone, you have to invest both financially and emotionally then when the relationship turn out to be a mistake then it is a waste of time and resources. If you started out as friend first then you will know each other's hobby, like and dislike and from that you can decide to take thing to the next level.
Japan doesn't have it backwards. Your Western culture is just different from our culture. With us, dating is not for fun but to find a partner that we will marry. And when you meet the parents, it is when the relationship is in the serious stage where a wedding is in sight. With us, a person that date a lot of people would be looked down.
You should understand your way is suitable for you but not for us. We have low divorce rate though.

@miyako19 I think you are confusing the meaning of a date, at least from my cultures perspective. "Dating" someone does not mean you are in a committed relationship. You date someone to get to know them.

The MCs where literally just on a date on the roof top during lunch. You date someone to find out if you want to invest in them emotionally or financially. A date is not a commitment to anything more than learning about each other. The MCs are not "Going Out" with each other, but they have already been on a date.

Also, meeting a lot of people to find someone you like the most does not lead to higher divorce rates. Most of the time divorce rates are more closely tied to societal pressure and life style expectancy after a divorce.

Honda's dad: wtf, son? I didn't even know how ur mom's boobs would feel like when I was dating her... And yet you, my son... Congrats, boy. You, my child has fulfilled the destiny and duty of every children: to surpass your own parents.

Me: Surpassing means this: if your dad was a bad man, then becoming worse than him will mean that you've surpassed him.

Group Leader
It actually looks like he's got his mother's eyes and his fathers brows.
Interesting art detail.

Users who are viewing this thread