Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Love (Part 2)

This is going way tooo fast. Shit's happening too fast. And let's not forget the weird ass font style for some of them.

Also, it lost its comedic touch way too early.

I love how half of the school just ran behind them to see the confesion, also that boyfriend...
latest

ok ok ok they got together and tbh this felt like a last chapter...BUT!! Now comes the true challenge. How long can the author keep up a rom com after the two get together? It's unfortunately a rare thing to continue a rom com past the couple getting together, so let's see what's up? Does anyone know if this is still an ongoing series in Japan and/or how far back the scanlation is?

Fed-Kun's army
Love how the black-haired friend now just casually has two of the chicks from the beach in tow in the background panels with him.

Between him and "I have a boyfriend" catface shooting the blond friend down, I'm guessing that we definitely have enough romcom scenarios in store from the side characters to make up for the fact that the main couple has a high enough IQ to figure out what's going on with each other and themselves - or at least react appropriately, in the protag's case.

Looks like there's still a lot of fun to be had out of this cast.

i really like her, if it were other girls, they would have probably would have already left him.
great way of cofessing

Users who are viewing this thread