Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Love (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
A moment of silence for our fallen brother, Yamada.

And a moment of praise and joy for the new couple.

Group Leader
M-M-M-META BREAKER!!!

Also, rip in pepperoni Yamada.
You tried. o7

@EaterOfBooks
Love how the black-haired friend now just casually has two of the chicks from the beach in tow in the background panels with him.
They're from chapter 2, not the beach.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has the exact same energy as the end of an entire god damn series. What overflowing passion!!!!

Aggregator gang
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-

Dex-chan lover
lol perfect amount of tit grabbing for a perfect confession.

Damn i knew simpboy had no chance but she already has a boyfriend hu? Unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
'This is not a track meeting!' XD

Supporter
What really surprised me is that Mako absolutely would not hear Honda's side of the story of that dire event. She didn't think possibly, at all, that there was some kind of misunderstanding, even after crying about it the entire night before. On top of that, she was ready to just jump off the rooftop to her possible death? That is some serious insanity, lol. I love the girl's energy, but she has the common sense of a tree stump.

Yukari being stuck in constant cat-face mode is not allowing me to have any concern over her or Yamada's confession to her; it's like she's not even human.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this whole running shit with a multitude of people following you aint as unbelievable as you think.
I remember some friends doing something very similar to this, tho we were 11 at that time, not 16...

@epicgamer23 well, a forced 5-chapter arc is way better than waste 200 chapters to tell someone who is obviously in love with you that you love her/him too.

It seems that commiting harakiri is very easy to do in Japan just like this FL. Just because she's brokenhearted she's willing to jump off the building. Girl, the guy didn't even cheated on you and left you pregnant.

The author might find these plot funny but not to me.

Users who are viewing this thread