Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Summer Demon

Dex-chan lover
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was more or less setting up the next, but... I don't know man the chapters just seem to have taken such a vast dive in quality, It's become really obvious since chapter 8 however I feel like it has been headed downhill since after chapter 5 or 6; Really hoping that the beach chapter and the rest of the manga isn't just mindless cliché ecchi garbage, but frankly speaking? I think this series is headed straight down the shitter.

@8man, the character art took a little dive too.
Yukari became a creepy yokai smile, or she became a botox victim with facial paralysis in this chapter.
Before she didn't have a lot of facial expression and character development , but she became more one dimensional with her foxy/clown behaviour in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need a “plot twist” with an evil toth here? Don’t think so

Dex-chan lover
Why someone that seemingly looks like Komi Shouko also appear to be foreshadowing bad news??
Well, fine I guess.. Since the last one aren't exactly bad.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I see, so that's the girl who's also named Wakamiya, the one who put left a letter for Honda a few chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread