Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The First Step

I feel like this went from 1 to 300 real fast. like he hasn't gotten to first base yet and he's declaring he'll get a home run.

Double-page supporter
@Ritchiex What in the world do you mean, this Manga has been going at 500 the whole time. Every chapter has insane energy.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I think that, were he a stoic guy who delivered the lines with a straight face, it would have a much better impact than all this overexaggerated shouting.

nobody shouts so much why tf couldnt u just make him really straight forward and serious without the shouting

Dex-chan lover
Man, within the first 2 pages we already have proof why this manga rules; dude says "We gonna fuck!" she says "Wait that's a lil fast" he says "Well we're going to right?" and she says "Well yeah, eventually we will." And even then, mom says use protection, and she admits that she doesn't know if they'll marry but she's more than willing to try to make their relationship work.

Like not pussyfooting around it, not pretending every Japanese teenager is some 17th Century Catholic nun. Shit's so refreshing.

Sure maybe I'm over-rating this manga, but it's also because I'm giving it a lot of leeway for doing some very big things very very differently than 99% of manga.

Dex-chan lover
JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
1502748679190.png

From what I saw of Honda's parents; I bet they're laughing like crazy just thinking of how Mako's family is gonna react to his outfit. If I'm wrong then wow that's a weird tradition.

Double-page supporter
What was she, his mom, even thinking lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yooo, I thought he's up there on romance MC list after the last chapter.

But after this one? HE DA BEST

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel they will actually have the kinkiest kind of sex:

Consensual Sex In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procreating

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is really straight forward. the author doesn't hold back at all.

Users who are viewing this thread