Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.75 - Halloween Twitter Omake

Dex-chan lover
Mark my words Japan. Don't let this die. It's the best thing you've produced in terms of romcom in the last 2 decades or so!

Group Leader
The MCs were too loud for anyone to self-insert, and nothing annoys people more than watching other people flirt loudly and gloriously in front, so this was the expected result huh.

The manga version of "get a soundproof room and blow up, you idiots"

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny, but I never read a story to self -insert. I just like stories. Hell, it's not like I can self-insert into Nichijo or Nina-San or Yotsubato or Berserk, but I read them.

Double-page supporter
@yuu-oniichan story writing wise self inserts are fucking garbage ways to make people enjoy a story rather than writing compelling and different characters. The mangaka did a good job making these two loud but different.

Group Leader
@Flashplayer0CD @gigabarto well, regardless of whether people self-insert or simply enjoy the characters as is, it seems there was not enough financial incentive for the previous publisher to continue the series. Glad it got picked up again

Dex-chan lover
Damn really? This was the best shit ever i love the 2 main characters so much, imouto's romance was really captitvating and the side characters are fun enough, especially that awesome monk friend, this is some of the best romcom action ive seen wtf? How could this be dropped....

I mean sure the "story" fluctuates from really weird to outright nonsensical lol with a heartfelt moment now and again, more so thx to imouto's story now but c'mon its good enough right? welp i do wish the tone was a bit more serious but thats impossible with Honda being Honda i guess.

@yuu-onichan

Was this really picked up again? If so thank god this is just too good to allow it to die off, i hope the author is able to keep on doing crazy shit itd suck if he was forced to tone down the series.

Welp anyways great costume and nip slip.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I really, really, really hope he can continue this story. D:

Aggregator gang
Sometimes I think,'What's wrong with author?'
Sometimes I think, 'Why am I reading this?'
But sometimes I also think, 'WHY THE HELL NOT?'

Double-page supporter
I would not be surprised if this is what future kids say when trick or treating

Aggregator gang
So glad I got here after this problem was solved, I don’t think my heart could’ve handled the wait to see if I’d ever read this again

Users who are viewing this thread