Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Fresh Summer Breeze

Supporter
@Toriichii: I was speaking on more of a common sense stance on Mako's part. Hentai logic is quite fallible, and her decisions, especially as of late, are not making any sense; and it goes way beyond simple high school immaturity. She's so quick to discount Shinichi's regard for the flimsiest of misunderstandings, and goes along with that rejection to the Nth degree. It's all the more confusing because Shinichi is so openly declarative and honest with his feelings, and yet she still finds a way to misunderstand. Of course, in the scope of this story, NTR is extremely doubtful, but in the hands of a hentai author, it would be quite easy, in my opinion.

Taking into account the last chapter, I think Mako might fall into the category of the girl who stays with a guy (Shinichi) because he fulfills her emotionally, but she screws someone else for sexual gratification. With this chapter, it wouldn't take much to put her into the position of the girl who seeks the advice of or is approached by a man who offers to teach her not only more about her own body, but also how to please a man like Shinichi (possibly one of Shinichi's friends). This "helpful" fellow would then either put her into the previous category, or cause her to become addicted to his skills instead. This kind of scenario has happened many times in hentai doujin.👹

Good touch of drama in the romcom genre. Gotra show the people the relationship isn’t just hunky-dory from the get-go especially from people who are very much alike. Hopefully they get it resolved soon enough since if it goes further than this chapter, it’ll become to forced.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I appreciated the bullshit misunderstanding and the drama feels pretty forced but ok, we're back on track. Our favorite idiot couple is looking good again

Double-page supporter
Now that this is dealt with, next time, after a few events, make an arc where Wakamiya is the one pursuing Honda. That'll be great. It just feels like Honda is some total simp. Yes, I know you must be all simp for your lover but even just a bit, Wakamiya felt like an asshole and I hate that

Users who are viewing this thread