Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Fresh Summer Breeze

Dex-chan lover
@infernalspectre Is it not progress and honesty? i'll take this over The usual dense MC style anytime of the year. Is it stupid? well, yeah. But it is quite visible this isnt a 'normal' pairing, its a pairing of idiots. Its fun to read, and a welcome break from the rest of the romance tropes, even if it does slip up and adds unneeded drama. (Though the drama did work, as it made us talk about it.) And if there is anything these two do, then its progress towards a better version, isnt it. While it may not be realistic, i bet you author will spin this up as a learning experience for the two of them.

Double-page supporter
how come i get the vibe this is ending.

i don't like that vibe.

keep going.

Contributor
Yep, still good.

Nice to see the side couple returning as well. I find them more interesting than the main cast at times. If I had to guess, it’s because once you’ve refreshed yourself from regular romcoms with this manga, regular romances like the side couple feel more refreshing in return. It makes a nice quiet contrast to the main couple. Both are good though!

I really don't know why the drama shit is going on in this manga. Might be due to the new publisher but it is killing the original vibe of the manga.

@Tarasankar
Damn agree.
I had to lower my score from 10 to 8, cuz of this drama. I expected this manga would keep this extremely-stupidest-straightforward-vanilla theme.
But author decided "normalize" this manga... pulling some struggles between main characters.
Well, manga still great. But, not a masterpiece I did think it was at start. Tho, if author wants it, it his work. Who am I to judge?

Fed-Kun's army
This was the dumbest drama and it made no sense in this type of manga where everyone just yells what they're thinking and the guy doesn't care what anyone says

Double-page supporter
Hopefully the fact that I'm getting deaf again means that we're back to normal. While I did say in the previous chapter that the drama wasn't too bad, it was still a big change from the loud fun of the previous chapters. AKA, not loud fun.

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot that her sister and the giant were a thing but now I've remembered and it's adorable

Also, hell yeah, we're getting another DATE

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Overall it was a good chapter, but the drama feels really forced, i hope this ended in the next chapter.

Supporter
Well that was a touching but completely unnecessary chapter. I wonder if the new publisher is leaning upon the author to provide more "conventional" conflicts in the story? We don't want conventional, we want pure, honest, and loud feelings! I just hope we don't see any more of that kinda normie trash.

Providing the couple stays together, what will have been accomplished is: Shinichi will have shouldered the entire weight of Mako's own insecurities concerning their relationship, in addition to his own quest to better understand her desires, as well as apologizing for the ridiculous magazine issue...and succeeded in carrying all of it. If Mako can't meet him halfway at that point, Shinichi deserves a better partner.

If there is ever a hentai made parodying this series, Mako will most definitely be a NTR target, because that is what her mindset is echoing lately.

Fed-Kun's army
@DevLogger
If there is an NTR dojin made, how would it be done? The only way I can see that happening is if she gets hypnotised, as Shinichi's dragon was described as, well, a dragon. You can't really pull the "My BF's dick was small so it wasn't satisfying" kinda trick here, unless Mako is assaulted by an actual horse or troll. If anything, it would contain cheating, as Mako in that dojin would find someone more compatible than Shinichi, all without the degrading mindbreak/partner humiliation you normally see in NTR dojins.

Users who are viewing this thread