Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - From Now On

The best family a child could hope to have <3
We all wanna be like mom, but 100% we all crying like the dad in the last panel xD

This manga is just made of wholesome in the most surprising way. I love it

Shinichi will be interesting going into literature. I can just imagine him screaming with passion at little kids being a literature professor.

Dex-chan lover
oh no, THE WHOLESOMENESS AND HAPPINESS IS ANNIHILATING MY NEGATIVE PARTICLES, AND I'M MOSTLY MADE OF THOSE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I hoped that the chapter gonna start with the FMC mom scene like the last ended, didn't expect that happiness though

Fed-Kun's army
What a healing force this chapter produces, after that drama about sex during the last arc, and overcoming it, they are growing so fast...
Makes me remember how this couple started in the first few chapters, I almost shed a tear... Though I want even more fluff with the main couple! (not necessarly lewd )I'm glad Shinichi is not just super horny but actually attention and caring for Mako. Their children are gonna have an amazing family to grow up with .

Also, I hope Mako actually enjoyed sex this time ( In the last chap on the sex shower... and then they got caught by mom on "post-sex" scene ) That "not feeling" problem still wasnt addressed yet.

But What the hell was that at pag 12, are they putting the food into the rail with water on it ?? and Shinichi is grabbing the food in mid after at the end of the "rollercoaster"?

Wow the amount of character development in this manga is astounding, they have both come so far and his parents are full of support, i'm excited to see what happens going forward

Users who are viewing this thread