Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - From Now On

Dex-chan lover
So wholesome and cool, chapters like this one really makes the manga genuinely good

Fed-Kun's army
For a second, I thought his dad was axe-kicking a boar. Turns out that was his arm, not his leg! :p

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucking wholesome, my heart strings were touched, this manga is a fucking treasure to mankind

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'll pursue literature too. Started reading books when I was thirteen and have read about 3 books per week since then. But it might be a half-assed decision. I'm just tired of people asking me what I wanna do after I graduate and every time I reply that I haven't decided yet they go on a long ass lecture like some know-it-all about life and whatnot.

And people wonder why I'm antisocial.

Aggregator gang
Im touched. Well Im studying civil engineering but that made me think about it once again.

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter hit me right in the feels, but the last part with his parents had me tearing up. 2 wholesome 4 me.

damn this chapter was so wholesome, it made me want to go home and be a family man.

Fed-Kun's army
His family is so cute and his dad is possibly a Marine fan, Ahoy!

Thank you so much for this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Double-page supporter
NGL ever since they had that drama fight over nothing i cant really see the relationship the same anymore... just doesnt feel as pleasant and fun as it was before that stupid drama :/

Group Leader
oh man, this is getting better.

I can't see this manga exceeds 100 chapter without other characters development, but I guess it's better this way.

Users who are viewing this thread