Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - From Now On

Even though the drama arc ended it still left a bitter taste for me. Everything might be normal now but I feel like author could just pull another bs drama out of nowhere again.

P.S: I don't hate drama but this one was beyond stupid and didn't match the characters personalities. This manga was supposed to be the antithesis of generic romance manga full with dense MCs and needless missunderstandings (and drama). This was what made this manga so good, with how blunt and honest the MC is, it was impossible that such missunderstandings could have happened.

Dex-chan lover
and here's me, crying and clapping just like dad on last page

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure whatever he decided to write would be fucking hilarious. Godspeed, my lad! 😭

Damn!! She's hella Cute! ! 😍
b39a776b30af96495341362703c20c5c0f69fdde2b672c1b17ee219bf1da9c0d.png

Dex-chan lover
The beginning of this chapter was so funny but it had to end with a tearjerker, of course. I love this way too much

Group Leader
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this until just now. The book, "Samurai Sixteen," is more than likely a reference to "Bushido Sixteen." It's a kendo story about a casual kendo practitioner middle schooler beating a much more stringently practicing one, and the resulting grudge following her into High School. I think. There's a manga and live action adaptation of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter. Shinichi's dad was basically me the whole chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread