Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - From Now On

Aggregator gang
Lovely chapter, I’m almost tearing up a little here after than ending. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@kozmyn
Yeah, and I am fairly sure their personalities are not suited for it. Parents typically don't like having their kid shouted at for literally any and everything. Nor would libraries enjoy the loud conversations they have.

My man did read an unknown pulp fiction, this was kinda the first book he has read and now he set his mind on studying literature in academy. Who knows what would happen if he were to read Dostoyevski or Victor Hugo...

Maybe this manga would have been better if it actually focused on the character development instead of the overall "screaming loudly" type of comedy.

Supporter
@RPWPA to be expected from romcom... I think it is good how it is, different from other romcoms... I like less how they add the drama stuff... wish there won't be the classic "study abroad" or "separation" cliché like it use to be done...

@Kurama-senpai
I dislike the screaming comedy tbh. It was find the first 4 5 chapters but at this moment, I'm enjoying almost all other couples aside from the MCs.

images

Dex-chan lover
To know what you want, to have a path forward is a blessing. May we hold onto those tightly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

Even if it means becoming as dumb as him, I’d want that kinda personality

It annoys me supremely that some mangakas think that smoking makes a character cool.
Smoking makes you an idiot. A stinking idiot.

@Miestwin
unfortunately it sora does, i remember reading studies years ago about women being attracted to men who smoke
but i guess ur case is about the mom. smoking girls are meh to me

Users who are viewing this thread