Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Even I

Double-page supporter
url

Fed-Kun's army
Although I don't care about this lolicon couple, it's great to develop secondary characters. and we get to see mako helping her sister :)
Anyway, I just want to see Shinichi and Mako <3

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, this is a great couple. I like the main pairing, but big dude with short girl is so good, and Riko is really cute to boot.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, as much as I love this pureness... Isn't this just a normal relationship with loli? Seems such a change of pace with so much focus on them, but they are fun playing the "strait man"

Dex-chan lover
The first page made my anxiety spike for a split second, but I quickly realized where this chapter was going considering this manga's track record. This is the type of bait-and-switch I can roll with.

So is little sis and her soon to be bf gonna end up going at it like big sis and her eventually...

Dex-chan lover
nice to see the wholesome couple getting more screen time than the screaming retarded couple.

I could tell from the beginning that the girl that was introduced this chapter would end up supporting them lol. Wholesome chapter though, I enjoyed it.

Fed-Kun's army
This. This is the vaccine for a lonely heart. I need an injection ASAP.
Thanks for the excellent scanlations as always XuN

Dex-chan lover
I can put up with this kind of misunderstanding. Good job, mr. Author.

Users who are viewing this thread