Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Holy shit that chapter just blew straight through the details and onward to the next plot. If this were any other manga that one chapter would be 3 volumes

ok first of all this is a ridicoulous manga, the pacing, the absurd MCs, and the story.
This manga, for me,
goes from ridicolous cringy loud MCs( like they are always shouting), to a fast paced airheaded innocent love, to lusty absurd couple(mainly male MC), to a serious lovers' wish of understanding each other, to having a sweet relationship
it is a rollercoaster of emotions.

The manga is good and i would really recommend you to read this. The good thing about this manga is that they show that love is not instantly happily forever after, you need to understand each other and yourself to be able give the best for your partner.

i came here because of the ecchi tag and high rating, and i stayed for the story and will give a high rating.

THIS IS NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO READDDDDD THISSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was starting to lose the plot a bit especially with how powerful the side couple is, but damn. That's very good. Damn.

Ok let's be honest. Every f******* romance manga is stucked in the preliminary phase. Nothing ever happens, it is just blocked. This masterpiece here goes through the real situations. Getting the girl it's not hard, but maintain a relationship it's a hella difficult. What I truly love about this manga is that it's not repressed. They know what they want and they say that. And that it's what truly matters

A romcom manga where the couple actually progresses in their relationship and are both actually decent characters? This is great.

This is a great example of characterization and actual relationship development. Just holding hands or saying the first name is NOT romantic, what is romantic is the development of feelings and working through issues.

Also, YOU ACTUALLY ROOT for them while they scream all the time.

Great work.

...anyone gonna talk about the whole tree he has thrown over one shoulder like its a twig...?

Users who are viewing this thread