Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Definitely one of my favorite rom-coms, however..... I'm surprised nobody made a hentai doujinshi of this yet, since IMO this seems like something you could make a doujinshi for

Aggregator gang
This manga is so good. Definitely one of the best rom coms I've ever read (and I've read a so many rom com manga that I should probably stop). Great characters, two great romances, hilarious, and best of all, actually fucking progression for once. THEY ACTUALLY [CENSORED]! Isn't that cool, kids? If you're looking at the comments to see if you should read this, you should, do it, just do it, seriously, do it.

It's a really good manga, jam packed with humorous events and a few well placed fan service here and there.

All the comments are right, its really good but its just not my type so ima drop it. You should atleast try it though!

Group Leader
@d0v The series was on break in January. The February chapter is in the works, should only be a couple more days, at most.

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga a monthly release? Also I'm a little confused by the raws link, it only shows up to chapter 24.5, but the mangadex page is clearly past that. Is it some weird numbering system?

Group Leader
@tantei_metal Chapters 1-24 were published in Rex Comics, before the series was dropped. When it was reserialized in Shounen Champion, those first chapters were published online, where the raw link links. It's currently a monthly series in Shounen Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread