Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Double-page supporter
The more rom com, slice of life, harem, romance stories that you have read, the more you appreciate this breath of fresh air. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
Hoo-wee this is one scream-fest after another with this cast of characters. Can't say I dislike it though.

Dex-chan lover
OK. seeds are planted now im gonna wait for copy-fuck authors to make bunch of mangas with the same setup as this piece of art.
just like it happened with any genre smh

This is so nice and very funny! They're perfect for one another! Can't wait to read more

One, if not the best of romcom I've every read! Also one of the best Main protagonist and heroine I've seen!! Very wholesome!

It has the progression speed of a fucking road runner. Damn most mangas reach these kinds of levels at 50+ chapter, solid 10/10

New chapter's pacing is comparable to the speed of the particles in the large hadron collider

>rom com without needing to wait a millennium until the main characters confess

this is beyond science

5 CHAPTERS UNTIL
THE FUCK
5 CHAPTERS
D6nPtRfXoAA_aJ-

(also give it up for chapter 15)

I can't believe I'd ever read a very straight forward romance manga in my entire life, no heavy drama, no misunderstandings... It's making me tear up *sob" this is perfection

"both don’t hesitate to say exactly what’s on their mind." That just cuts out ALL of the typical bullshit, this is both refreshing and comedic.

Users who are viewing this thread