Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Aggregator gang
Damn raws, especially chapter 20, it's a fucking masterpiece that doesn't need translation.

Double-page supporter
is the author name a typo? shouldn't it be Nagisa instead of Nagasa?

Dex-chan lover
a manga that doesn't get stuck in the forever no development cycle most romance gets nowadays.... recommended.

PS, I wanna make a prediction:

As soon as the sex chapter happens, a bunch of beta readers will start talking shit about the manga and downvote the ratings ;)

Double-page supporter
It's just refreshing, they play off each other well. Sure he is dense, but it works with his character. Plus, he isn't some generic beta male protagonist. Honestly, it's just feels fresh to me.

I get that he is honest but he doesn't have to scream that just makes him look like he has some mental disability

So this is essentially what would happen if Excel(not the office kind) started going out with a gender swapped version of herself. Ridiculous level of energy and chaos ensures.

Well this manga is escalated pretty quicly, later they will have sex in later chapter..

Jesus christ, they already have the confession out of the way AND theres a realistic grasp on the need to actually know someone before a serious relationship. I mean both characters are sexy idiots, that is what makes it pretty funny, but this story has a really solid foundation and its less than 10 chapters in.

THIS IS PERFECT 10/10 EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
THE CONFESSION ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! AND IT'S REALISTIC OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I just now read all the chapters available in English, and I'm now utterly in love with this manga.
This manga is absolutely amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread