Do race?

Contributor
3 volumes long.
The comments at amazon say it wasn't axed, it's just short.

Double-page supporter
huh it's been a while since I read something from Okama.

Hey, everyone! I'm just doing this to show some love from the comments in PICK THIS UP PLS scans 😁 so our group aren't going to pick this series up. I'm going to do another chapter to give it some attention. Feels free to continue the series!

Contributor
This was axed, but Okama's other work, Cloth Road wasn't. Wish someone would finish it.
https://mangadex.org/title/533/cloth-road

That said, thanks, scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
@ikemen I have been waiting for years for someone to finish translating that, every time I see the page of the manga I feel pain.

@ikemen
@alacaelum

The worst part about Cloth Road being unfinished is that the raws are fully uploaded. Now it's just a waiting game...

And speaking of Do Race, I wish they translated all of chapter one instead of just half of it...

Dex-chan lover
@ikemen
@alacaelum

The worst part about Cloth Road being unfinished is that the raws are fully uploaded. Now it's just a waiting game...

And speaking of Do Race, I wish they translated all of chapter one instead of just half of it...
Yeah, I do hope someone remembers Cloth Road someday, but truth be told the chances get smaller every year.

Okama has such an interesting art style, his art not only has personality but it is unbelievably detailed, but he really doesn't seem to get lucky in the manga industry for a long running series.

I know he is a pretty accomplished designer, so at least no fear of his talent getting simply forgotten.

@alacaelum

Yeah, his ideas and art are so cool but they're never given a chance to develop. Okama's the only person mixing fashion and speculative fiction like this and it's executed very well. I like that he's still getting work though, glad he wasn't forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread