Do you like to read Light Novels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like reading peerless martial god novel on kiss light novels. This is my favorite light novel.
AND
Do you like to read Light Novels?

No ads.

Dex-chan lover
I do.
Currently trying to wrap up BTTH as well as reading I Alone Level Up (aka Solo Leveling).

Some peoples have a good hobby to read novels because the novels are based on a real-life story. So, mostly peoples really like novels and take a good lesson, information, and skills that are useful to them. Novels also useful for the students because they can take the best ideas and lesson for academic work and they will never hire any assignment writing service in UK companies for getting the online help.

Group Leader
Only when theres enough effort put into the translation. MTL and poorly translated LNs dont do it for me. Id rather read an english written fantasy in that case.

Contributor
My eyes glaze over when there's too much concentrated text and not enough visual non-text stimuli to break it up.

I've seen across the internet that many pretentious writers like to complain about the prose style of writing in light novels. I love Assignment Writing Service London of many protagonists across Light Novel series. Despite these criticisms I will always love light novels.

Dex-chan lover
i can understand assignment writing ad, but carpet cleaning? like really? here?
mod should lock this thread, it's a mess made by bot and for bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread