Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Thank God
I thought that the series got axed or the translator drop it
So it was just got hiatus
Thank u for translating it
Looking forward for the next chapter

@DoctorGrim
Everyone in the hero squad slowly leaves one by one and majority of them learn the truth about what happened to Flamm

The guy who sold her off does die in the end

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, 10 pages? I’ll take it though! Better than nothing! Thanks so much for the translation! Can’t wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Bleh only 10 pages? Better than nothing I guess. I hope the manga gets popular so it can be released more often.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll let you guys know if I hear of the next chapter release date. Yeah, this manga seriously needs more raw releases faster, especially considering the manga got licensed.

Double-page supporter
So they licensed the manga as well? Well that is interesting as there is nothing really to release yet.

@GweAnakJakarta

he dies in the very end. By volume 3 I think only 3 people are left in the heroes team right?

All the web novel chapters are posted online. I had to use google translate to read them and it gives you the details very roughly

Hot damn! Gadio looking fine in the manga! Also, as much as I would prefer longer chapters, I'll gladly take what I can get from the manga of my 2nd favorite LN.

So she can regenerate whole body parts being cut off and manage through the pain. So why can't she just carve off the skin the slave stamp is on and let it regenerate?

Dex-chan lover
wah, this chapter was way shorter than the prior. What happened to the mangaka?!

Users who are viewing this thread