Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal

Maybe they’re like the marks in Evenicle and magically reappear? Or more likely an oversight by the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 2 she mentioned that slave mark was probably made using some special paint but that contradicts chapter 1 where she got mark by the sage with a heated brand ....
I guess the artist wanted a more dramatic start with the brand shit....

Dex-chan lover
Lol, 10 pages. But that's better than nothing! Thanks! :)

Double-page supporter
10 pages? the light novel is crying now....

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal she might not mind it, she might not be able to do it, or perhaps she keeps it as a reminder to not trust people or something. I don't mind it personally she still isn't used to being essentially immortal so I can't blame her for not thinking to cut off her own flesh.

The guy who deceived Flamm wasnt supposed to be at the inn when she returned, im disappointed of how much theyre changing da story

Lol 10 pages, I've been waiting that for so long, but better than nothing. I thought that the manga was dropped or sth kind of that, now I'm relieved and glad that it's still going on, thanks godness.
Thanks for the updating and your hard working so much, cant wait for the next chap 😄

Dex-chan lover
Damm... Should remove my 'excluding : gore tag' I just found out about this manga now. I like this kind of a manga, strong female protagonist but still have a reasonable thinking, not to mention a Yuri tag.

Let's just hope and pray that the author and the dear scanslation will finish this manga with a satisfying ending.

Aggregator gang
@Heimdal it would regrow, it was made with a magical marker, in the ln it was said somewhere, and in the case it was not, she got the ability to regenerate after getting the mark so it would probably recognize as her normal status having the mark.

Thank ya for updating it ! That is really good !

Nice 10 page update However we must remember this is being done by a very tiny group. with 1 translator.

I can't believe they licensed this lazy pile of crap to be honest. It sucks compared to the LN.

Aggregator gang
Apparently the next part of chapter 5 will be released on June 16th. Thought this was the full chapter but apparently not. Yep, they are starting to split the chapters.

I must say, the wait made me read my first LN ever, and its pretty good, that I now am ordering them so I can support the Author,

Man i truly despise split chapters
Second half seems to be up, patiently waiting translation

Users who are viewing this thread