Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Budding Disaster

So now Reversal can do all this cool shit yet she never tried that before? I'm very close to dropping this
Are you really paying attention? She had 0 magic, which means she couldn't use magic at all, she was never in contact with cursed equipment, so she couldn't raise his magic, it wasn't until she got the sword that she could use spells.

Contributor
I hope I'm wrong about this, but the revelation that Ink doesn't have a beating heart gives her some sort of "unwilling and unwitting sleeper agent" vibes and they might have to fight her at some point down the line.

Reversal is even more OP now that Flum is discovering more and more about it. She's basically making it work a bit like Raildex's Accelerator and his power with not only reflection, but flipping things over (well, not exactly vector change, but orientation flipping is a bit close).

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for translation!!! I love this manga so much but the new chapters are so far apart i keep forgetting whats happening lol

Dex-chan lover
takes milkit out to keep her by her side for protection
leaves her with poorly acting church agent granny at the first notice of being able to get milkit kidnapped

hmmm...

Fed-Kun's army
takes milkit out to keep her by her side for protection
leaves her with poorly acting church agent granny at the first notice of being able to get milkit kidnapped

hmmm...
I guess this is why education is important, reminder that Flum is your ordinary town girl with no formal education or experience. Hope it doesn't gets to this again, it'd be like way too soon.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is why education is important, reminder that Flum is your ordinary town girl with no formal education or experience. Hope it doesn't gets to this again, it'd be like way too soon.
I dunno what your schools teach, but ours does not teach anything about how to spot church agents, poor acting, or how to get ppl kidnapped

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno what your schools teach, but ours does not teach anything about how to spot church agents, poor acting, or how to get ppl kidnapped

Well, they can teach you some basic self-preservation, like, not trusting strangers, not separating from your group and seeking help when in trouble. I just think that Flum is not very bright, but, that's also in her character, it's why she went from the happy town girl in the hero party, to becoming a slave and all. For missplasing trust.

Group Leader
This got extremely intense. I remember reading the physical for Vol.3 a few months back already but oh wow vol.4 really brought with it some heavy stuff.

Thanks for the upload.

Users who are viewing this thread