Doctor Elise - Ch. 102

@zeldashaircut So you've managed to find a gateway to the manhua world. Mind telling me if you find the way to isekai in the manga, novel, and anime world as well?

Jokes aside, a part of me DOES ship Lise and Mil. I GET his reason but his relatives aren't... people. I understand we're in a different era/time period and all that but still... he's aware what he's doing is practically pointless. So what if he wins? Will he become a puppet of said corrupt nobility? Question on the fattie with a mole noble, but was he the same drunkard in charge of the medical facility during the war?

WAAAHHHHH. Their first kiss!!! IN PUBLIC WAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA

Alsoo, HAHAHAHAHA. Mil is such a kid 🤣

Double-page supporter
third prince doesnt need anyone they can just write him off as dying in battle or something and move on.

Dang I feel bad for the Mil to be pressured by those damnable nobles... I hope he finds a way to get out of their circle and found his love with someone, not Elise ofc lol 😂 she’s already in love with someone else...

Mil get some balls and talk to your bro.
Tell him that fugling nobles want to harm Elise.

Dex-chan lover
Really?? Pda?? Get a room you two!!
Also give mil his own bae!!! He deserve someone as well!!

Fed-Kun's army
He can't just see his bro because he's guilty he has feelings for Elise. You tend to avoid people you have feelings of guilt towards

Group Leader
that is the worst possible idea
if that happens then both elise's and mil's reputation would go down dramatically

Users who are viewing this thread