Doctor Elise - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. But the tragedy hasn't even happened and I already got tears in my eyes.

It's gonna be a blood bath if Elise can't undo these flags...
I see only these options : ML give up on his revenge so his bro wouldn't want to become king just to protect his mother? Or get the truth why his mother really jumped, she can't have gone insane just by staying at the tower specially with her daughter? Last keep the king alive to have more spend to undo the other flag? I mean since his diabetes is under control he should be able to live longer...

idk the blonde prince is literally 100% at fault for not just giving up the throne so I can't even feel bad about it
trash like his family deserve no protection

Fed-Kun's army
@Azif yeah i hate him. Unfortunately authors try to make some characters likeable but they're just too much in the wrong for me to have any sympathy for them.

I am so glad for the upspree.. thank you author for this wonderful story.. and thank you BUCCI GANG for your translations and generosity! Kudos! 😘

@Azif The blond prince's reasoning for wanting the throne is that if ML takes the throne, he'll kill blondie and his entire family out of vengeance. This recent update says that happened in Elise's first life, so it's not like his worry in unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover
I smell death flags from the king...
Well, yeah. She said a while back that she couldn't properly diagnose his symptoms beyond the diabetes with their current technology. No diagnosis, no correct treatment plan. The real kick in the ass is that when he does die, the way he goes might give her the answer she was looking for. It's just too late to do anything about it by then. Probably torment herself for a while about not doing more for him.

Users who are viewing this thread