Doctor Elise - Ch. 117

I love how people in the comment section are like "Logic? Where are you?", pointing out so many nonsensical things. xD I feel like Doctor Elise didn't used to be as bad, but eh, I'm still reading it because Elise's eyes when in focus-mode are pretty and I'm still interested in the story and how it will develop.

Girl, change your scrub first before operaring on the next patient 😑
And seriously, you can't do an open heart surgery while the heart is beating. You need to stop the heart and direct the blood to heart-lung bypass machine. The machine moves blood away from the heart so that the surgeon can operate. I doubt they have that. And the 30 minute mark? Omg.
I like the romance and political issue in the story, but the medical one really put me off. The writer didn't research enough.
Better skip the medical part and focus on other theme, seriously.

Okay medical experts in the comments we don't know how they use to do it in the olden days maybe there wasn't enough supplies or time to waste. Stop with the im smarter than everyone and saying the author didn't do her research like she had to chose which parts to leave in that have already been discovered in that time period. Like get over yourselves, you're overly pressed over something so little like that's the point of this scenario it's high stakes everything is fast paced in their time in the actually comic just cause it looks slow while you're reading it doesn't mean it's not fast and stressful in the comic.

Dex-chan lover
i don't feel like reading this anymore after knowing the prince have some killing agenda (。•́︿•̀。)

Fed-Kun's army
@radhi11 what a weird gripe, it's not really the main focus of the story anyway. Are you gonna dismiss CSI too cuz the science wasn't exact???

Thankyou for the translation! I'm going to be honest;; I don't enjoy reading this anymore because I feel as though 90% of the story is about her doing surgery which is frankly quite insignificant. The excruciating detail is not adding anything to the plot, nor to her development and it's not as though it's particularly medically correct either. Will keep reading but ahhhhh

Omg this was so intense!!! Elise is freaking amazing ❤️❤️And I’m glad they both gave her space for her to make her decision, she works so hard

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, look at all the commenters thinking that they’re doctors after watching some shows. This is a good read, can’t wait for the political implications that come out of this.

I just wanna say bucci gang must have went through a lot, translating all those difficult terms fuhh for that, i must express my utmost gratitude, thank you for your hardwork guyss!

Users who are viewing this thread