Doctor Elise - Ch. 117

“Despite how I look, I’m still a genius doctor”
Lol😂😂😂 omg! Don’t make me laugh soo much!
Who brags like that? And in front of someone who’s a bigger genius 🤣

Ok, jokes apart, always loved it! Good work! Thanks for the releases! Always 🥰

I’m not a medical expert but girl, you really should change your entire surgery attire before enter the new one ew that’s gross :((

Thanks for the chapter!
Great surgery going well so far despite the increasing difficulties. Although she wouldn't start surgery on the next patient without changing to a clean gown and mask followed by washing her hands. Wouldn't want to complicate things by introducing bacteria to the wounds.

30 minutes for open heart surgery is unrealistic....the same is true for the other surgery too

She should know better than to operate with blood from another patient on her. I don't know why but it's really bothering me. She well change her gotten before it starts right?

This is so stupid. If the blood pressure is that low for more than 5 minutes the patient would have irreparable organ and/or brain damage from not receiving an adequate amount of oxygen.

Fed-Kun's army
asdfgh she went from one surgery to the next without changing. I'm sorry... what?
If magic was involved, I'd be more forgiving of this whole ordeal... *disappointed sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread