Doctor Elise - Ch. 118

thank you for the chapter! also, it was so hard to continue reading bc the doctors just went out with their lab gowns filled wid blood uGhhdhhdhhd they were even surrounded by people i-

Oh my God... They didnt take off the clothes that have been dirtied by blood. And elise let linden hug her while still wearing that, it can be infectious

Dex-chan lover
Other manga go with same state of costume when they shouldn't. This go with consistent detail on costume when it's clear wrong answer. What a waste of efforts.

And while some light at the end of the tunnel is starting to appear, so is the plot here. Just immediately after he mentioned his demise, what a temping fate.

Btw, don't mention politics here, there is no use.

hmm..... shouldn't she change her clothes first then announce the result..? like that's dirty y'know...

Shouldn’t there be a doctor at his side at all times? Considering he is the king and very sickly.

Double-page supporter
Don't frick with doctors, or anyone that's just doing their job.

At least the Lady is a bit more secure in her position and support if things would go wrong.

Interested to see how this new arc turns out

Fed-Kun's army
Omg! What if the one time she can’t save a patient, it’d be the king? I hope she can save him, but didn’t she say that he might have cancer? Correct me if I’m wrong.
I love how simple she is.. strawberry cake as a reward for her deed. Lol!!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread